American Augers will publish the 2nd Annual Jobsite Calendar featuring Photos from YOU!
Showcase Your Job to the World
There are many outstanding projects underway in 2012 and we want to feature you, your company, your project and the trustworthy American Augers equipment you used to make it happen in our 2nd annual calendar. The 12 best photos submitted will represent each month in the 2013 American Augers calendar which will be available this fall.
Photo requirements are:
- Must show American Augers machines working on a jobsite (preferably a 2012 job).
- Photo must be available in 600 dpi or better. IMPORTANT!!!
- Include your company name, the name/description of the project, the location and the date the picture was taken.
- Submit your photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each photo submission must be in a separate email. If you have trouble emailing your photo because of the large size, contact Kelly Foos for specific uploading instructions.
- All photo entries must be received no later than Wednesday, August 31, 2012 to qualify.
- Photos will be judged by department representatives from American Augers.
In addition to having your job/company featured in the calendar, winning photographers will receive an American Augers custom embroidered Carhartt jacket.
All entries become the property of American Augers and may be used in other promotions without further permission or compensation to the photographers or representing companies.